Saturday, June 18, 2011

You can never have enough journaling.....

Well, I journal everywhere, and on everything. I am so afraid that one day I may not remember. Life moves so fast and I am sure you've already noticed, things sometimes blend together. I want to make sure that everything is written down, for me, my grandkids and my great grandkids :)

So in turn, I create alot of journaling cards because if I am going to journal so much, they better be stinkin' cute!


Measures just about 3 1/2 inches wide by under 5 inches. You are welcome to resize this any way that you would like! 

Emily

2 comments:

C. said...

Very Cute! Its for us? Yay!

Emily @SweetlyScrapped said...

Yes!This one is for everybody! :D Feel free to share everywhere, I don't mind! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!