Thursday, June 2, 2011

Less Ordinary

Okay, so I am a little addicted to creating these journaling cards :) Well, you all benefit because I also love to share. This one has a definite pink theme, and is titled "Less Ordinary." This is a digital freebie as well, as there is no "background" to this image. So if you decide to layer this onto your digital scrapbooking, that would be fine as well. To those who are into traditional scrapbooking, you can print this journaling card out on your printer with any color cardstock that you would like. 



I am not a digital scrapbooker myself, however, I am a HUGE fan of hybrid scrapbooking. I love finding neat embellishments online (freebies are my fave) and then printing them out and adding them to my "traditional" scrapbooking layouts. I do alot of journaling in my albums, so my journaling cards have to be really cute and embellished because they are displayed on my layout. I just feel that one day I may not be there to go through the albums with my children and I really want them to know everything about that day. Or every thought that I had, feeling, etc. I want them to know that (example) I really enjoyed camping with them and why. All the funny things they said, did and what was new and exciting that time. I guess my scrapbooks are slowly ending up more like books, lol.  

Happy Scrappin', Stampin' & Craftin' 
and tomorrow is TGIF!!!! Woot! Woot! Anyone have any plans for the weekend? Also, if you do create anything with the journaling card freebie, feel free to post your link here so we can all see :) 

Emily 

No comments: